Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jason Capobianco - Peter Godwin interview














During a very busy January and February shooting for the likes of OPSM, Myer & Westfield Jason still found the time to stretch himself creatively in other directions.
For the upcoming issue of Box magazine, Jason interviews one of Australia's most sought after and elusive contemporary painters, Peter Godwin. A man who walks the walk but has no desire for talking the talk. Jason gets him to open up on inspiration, explanation and making history modern.
"I'm not being precious here, please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying not to divulge, but i find it very difficult to talk about my work. I've got this notion that, you just do it."


Sydney, NSW, Australia
Title is a Boutique Agency representing an elite group of photographers across South East Asia www.titleartistmanagement.com